* Horses Inside Out Dissection Programme - various dates
LATEST PRODUCT NEWSFrom fat pads to feet - the descent into laminitis
SoundHorse launch Flexx Direct-Glue Shoe
New Hoof Sock to revolutionise poulticing
Zoetis launches new campaign to help combat encysted small redworm
Laminitis - by Warwick Bloomfield
Latest offers and much more ...
CPD Updates Informing the FRC of changes to your contact details.
The Council offices are continuing to receive returned mail that has been sent to Registered Farriers. Please go to the FRC website and keep your details up-to-date - www.farrier-reg.gov.uk/contact-us/
BLACKSMITHING NEWS Anvil Trust Craft Centre needs a smithy
World-renowned metal sculptor Albert Paley demonstrating at Cape Breton for CanIRON X
Further endorsement for Ironwork Conservation principles
EDUCATION AND TRAININGHLC - Three Counties Show
Herefordshire and Ludlow College - continuing on the right track for farriery training - June 2014
Warwickshire College - latest course info
Myerscough College - Courses
Oatridge College - C& G Level 2 Certificate in Forgework
ARCHIVED ARTICLES - FRC The Farriers Registration Council Election 2014
Are your contact details up-to-date? 2014
FRC Meeting Dates; FRC Policy Statement: Shoeing Materials and Illegal Farriery
FRC Disciplinary Committee Hearings
Contact Gill - Forge Magazine Editor - 07773 790257 to keep us up-to-date
Take a look at the digital edition of Forge Magazine October 2014
Forge Magazine - Digital Edition - the Official Magazine published for BFBA - The British Farriers & Blacksmiths Association.
DIARY OF EVENTS
Send your events to - email@example.com
- e-hoof being launched this month ... as seen on page 33 of Forge Magazine April 2014
- 26 September- 28 September 2014 - BFBA 35th International Team Horseshoeing Championships - Entry and booking forms now available to download ...
- Specimen Shoes for 2014 now available to download
- Open Team Entry Forms and Hotel Booking Forms
- Apprentice Team Entry Forms and Hotel Booking Forms
- Cliff Barnes - BFBA President's piece - August 2014